Measuring success comes down to a simple question: is your video helping you reach your business goals? A successful video does not necessarily mean a video with a ton of views and a big budget. Did you make a sale? Did you gain a new client? Instead of focusing on views and likes as the measure of success, you should be measuring what goal your video achieved.
“Your video can get a thousand plus views and do nothing to sell your product,” says CEO Uzoma Obasi. “If your goal is to sell a product, it didn’t actually do a good job…measuring successful video is about more than just the views.”
Of course getting views, going viral and gaining online attention is great for your business, but if you’re not turning those views into purchases or clients your content is not really working. Creating video content with your business goals in mind is essential to creating successful content.
If you’re trying to sell a product or service
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for a video related to the or service before visiting the store. (Hubspot)
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching a brand’s video on social media. (Tubular Insights)
- 97% of marketers say video has helped users gain a better understanding of their products and services. (Hubspot)
- 85% of consumers want to see more video content from brands. (HubSpot)
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. (HubSpot)
If you’re trying to attract new clients
- Videos attach 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads. (MarketingSherpa)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video. (Insivia)
- Adding video to your emails can increase click rates by 300%. (HubSpot)
- 65% of executives have gone to the marketer’s site and 39% have called them on the phone after watching a marketing video. (Forbes)
Most of your business goals can be successfully reached through video marketing done right. At Creative Copilot we’re here to be your guide when it comes to creating quality content that helps you achieve and exceed your business goals. Request a consultation with one of our media professionals to learn more about our process and how we work hard to make sure your videos are a success.