Traditionally, companies will make a video once, maybe twice a year. It’s a big production, at a big cost, with very little return on investment. So why aren’t your videos generating new business and enticincing your clients to engage? A lot of it comes down to consistency. Instead of creating BIG content seldomly, you need to add consistent video content to your marketing initiatives.
“You need to be consistent with your content in order to build an audience and earn attention,” according to our founder Uzoma Obasi. Video is no longer just one piece of your marketing plan. It is essential, especially for your social strategy. In 2017 video rose to top of marketing tactic lists and has since developed from just a tactic to an entire marketing strategy.
According to HubSpot Research, over 50% of consumers want to see video from brands more than any other type of content. If you’re only making videos once or twice a year you are missing an entire audience who wants to see your content. Your video isn’t working because you aren’t producing enough content to build an audience base.
So, What’s the solution?
We’re here to be your copilot on your video production journey. From pre-production to delivery, we are here to help you make quality, consistent video. Our process makes it easy for you to create video content that works.
- Pre-production: Before takeoff our producers will work closely with you to create a plan for your videos that will help you reach your business goals.
- Production: Time for takeoff! During this phase we get creating. You will work with our media professionals to create quality content on a consistent basis.
- Post production: In the landing phase we look at numbers to make sure your content is gaining attention and keeping it. We’ll make any changes necessary to ensure you are creating the video your business deserves.
Numbers don’t lie for video marketing
- Video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Deposit Photo Blog)
- 90% of customers say video helps them make buying decisions. (Deposit Photo Blog)
- 93% of businesses got a new customer on social media after posting a video. (Hosting Canada)
- 45% of marketers have added YouTube to their content strategy in the next year. (HubSpot)
- 83% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads. (Wyzowl)
- Video is the second most used content type on social media to generate engagement. (HubSpot)
- 99% of people who use video for marketing say they will continue to use video in their marketing strategies next year. (Wyzowl)